Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The "U-Haul" of AppCloud Where You Don't Haul Anything!

That's right!  You leave the hauling to the pros!  And the pros at Uhuru AppCloud certainly haul azz!

I always complained of how little time I have for the things to do on my plate day in and day out.  However, with Uhuru AppCloud, setting up services and apps is such a breeze that I was able to get my database services up and running in no time.  And a WordPress blog site setup in seconds to boot.

In addition to apps such as joomla,drupal and WordPress in a list of out-of-the-box apps that I expect to grow even more by the time they go commercial later this year, I gather, the services backbone is extremely solid with such messaging platforms as RabbitMq at your disposal.

The ease of use is so profound that I ignored all the "How To..." videos, which are great no doubt but - you guessed it -  for lack of time, and jumped right into hanging services from my newly created cloud.  The interface is extremely intuitive and clutter free.  The website itself is indicative of a cloud that scales and adapts to an enterprise's needs as they grow.

In the coming days and weeks, I look forward to spending more - or should I say "less" - time with hanging more and more apps and services in a variety of dimensions that this well designed hosting site makes available for us.

There are a few minor issues here and there (the app name sometimes clips in the setup pages - I used Chrome), and I expect these rough edges shall be smoothed out by the time they go commercial, but overall with Uhuru AppCloud, the sky certainly is the only limit!

No comments: